In this episode of the Woke as Fuck Podcast, we bring back Jon Matrix and Henry Lee.
Jon will be at the Infinite Man Summit in Acapulco, February 2019, bringing wisdom with him from his experience at Planet Kambo, a London-based company dedicated to using Amazonian frog venom to detoxify and heal people.
In this podcast, we dive deep into:
- The link between emotional and physical pain, and healing without medicine.
- Sasha’s own experiences with childhood trauma and spiritual pain.
- The horrible effects of circumcision on a baby boy.
- Foreskin restoration.
- The male inclination to bottle emotions.
- Religion, it’s allegorical origins, and it’s heart in enlightenment.
- True evil is rare, but a lot of good people are brainwashed.
- The nature of enlightenment, the Hawkins’ scale, and the different levels of consciousness.
- The nature of reality, and the similarities between waking and dream states.
- The most direct way to manifest something.
- Faith healing and the placebo effect.
- Hypnotherapy for pain treatment.
- The trauma of modern birthing, and reliving early childhood trauma.
- Kambo: What it is, and how it can be used to detox your system.
- Sasha’s no-mind spiritual experience.
It’s a wild ride, and one of our deepest podcasts yet. Keep the discussion going in the comments section.
- Healing Back Pain by John Sarno
- The Rocky Horror Tantra Book
- Jim Newman
- David Hawkins’ Map of Consciousness and Books
- The work of Tom Campbell
- Bentinho Massaro
- Planet Kambo
- Jed McKenna’s books
Welcome to Part 2 of the Peter Sage interview! In one of the best interviews to date on the Woke As Fuck Podcast, Sage has blown our minds open with the revelations he has learned as a businessman, healer and coach for Tony Robins.
Now we bring you part 2 of that interview, where Alex and Sage deep dive into:
Helping people who are suffering… and how to balance the urge to impose vs waiting for an invitation
The morality of intervening in the lives of your loved ones, and how Peter forced his mother to face her demons and heal her alcoholism
How you’re a star in your own life, but an extra in everyone else’s
If you want something for someone else more than they do, you’re wasting your freaking time
Fear and Love—the two corridors of attitude and behavior, and how you can choose
How the deterministic survival-of-the-fittest worldview works against you as a completely fear-based, cortisol-dominated existence
How to help from a place of cooperation and mutual support
Why people won’t read to help themselves or change their perspectives, and how many get “secondary gain” from a living fear-based existence
Fear based mentality and identity loss
Who are you without your problems? Do you define yourself through your problems?
Fuck science! And Newtonian addiction
How to use science to wake people up
The sidelining of the metaphysical by the scientific mainstream
What is good science?
Calibrating your presentation of truth to the awareness level of your audience—speak to them in a language they understand
Pacifism is not necessarily love
One monk’s struggle to confront his spiritual beliefs when he realized he had to go to war
What love is NOT
Fear of death
Developing your own Identity Statement… and using it as a tool to become more powerful in your life
Alex gets Peter Sage to share his identity statement—who he has decided to be—and his mission here on Earth
The hardest thing to do—surrendering your fear
Choosing love instead of fear
How Sage suddenly found himself in prison… in the most violent prison in England. And why he wouldn’t trade a second of it.
Sage’s project to shift the entire fundamental mindset of the prison system… globally
Sage’s immortal Movie Metaphor for life… and how you can use it to view and navigate all events in your life to maximize your development in crises (absolutely incredible)
This interview is unmissable.